Thursday, March 18, 2010

American Adoption Congress Conference This Weekend

The American Adoption Congress Conference is going on right now in Sacramento, CA. I couldn't swing it this year after going overseas last week and with only a few months until graduation (plus my proposal didn't get accepted so I couldn't get funding from school), but I'd encourage anyone involved with adoption to go to one of these. It honestly changed my life, finding others like me who have been through similar struggles related to adoption. It's a great way to connect with others.

Click here for more info on the current AAC conference.

(I'll be presenting at the Alliance for the Study of Adoption and Culture Conference in Boston May 1 instead.)

1 comment:

mindfuladoptee said...

Wish you could have been there to attend my workshop: Making Sense: Mindfulness and the adoption story. It was really nice to present what I have been working on for my research. See you at your workshop this coming weekend in Boston!